Thank you for scheduling your pet(s) with SpayOK for spay/neuter surgery, helping curb the community’s overpopulation of unwanted and euthanized pets.
- Required fields Asterisks (*) indicate required fields. You cannot submit the form until all required fields have been filled out.
- EFFECTIVE 7/1/2022 - A required rabies vaccination will be given to any animal over 16 weeks (or by our doctor's discretion) at the cost of $5 unless proof of current rabies documentation is provided at the time of your appointment.
- Multiple pets You may schedule multiple pets per appointment. A separate form is required for each pet.
- Appointment confirmation If you have not received confirmation from us within 48 business hours, please be sure to check your email spam folder. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not find the confirmation. Appointment requests made on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday will be approved on Monday.
- Rescheduling or canceling If you are making a change to your appointment, please give us 48 hours (or more) notice. We have a strict 1 time reschedule policy.
- Deposit We require payment in full before you can book an appointment.
- Financial Assistance SpayOK may be able to offer financial assistance to those in need and who meet income qualifications. Please contact a SpayOK representative at 918-728-3144 or for more information. You may estimate your pet’s surgery expense by checking prices on our Services and Costs tab on www.spayok.org
- Help with the appointment form If you have difficulty completing the appointment request, call us at 918-728-3144 or email@example.com
Name: If unknown, enter “Dog” or “Cat”.
Sex: If unknown, choose Female.
Age and Weight: Estimates are okay.
Breed: We need your best guess, not “Mutt”. For cats, you may choose Domestic Short Hair, Medium Hair, or Long Hair
Date: You must fill out the entire form in order to select a date. You may need to scroll up the page to see the list of possible dates.